Main areas of responsibilities:
- Provide financial support in budgeting and performance management processes for the respective functions, by working closely with planners/budget owners and proving tools, instructions.
- Prepare consolidated financial summaries (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and decisions.
- Manage financials/headcount submissions and data integrity in systems.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Provide guidance and training to functional staff on financial matters including financial support with CAPEX request and business projects.
- Support functions in all system related matters - S4F / BW /TM1 /HC reporting tools.
- Work closely with functional Finance Lead and Global Functions team to jointly execute entire budgeting cycle from instructions to final consolidation and reporting.
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to respective functions
You as a professional:
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience as a financial controller required, preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Exposure to senior management required
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
Benefit - additional
- sharing the costs of
- sports activities
- private medical
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
- remote work
- flexible working
- retirement pension
- no dress
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- JTI Family Leave
- Benefit - additional
- paternity leave
- JTI Benefit