Climate Risk Reporting & Analysis Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analysing risk and producing reports?
We're looking for Climate Risk Reporting & Analysis Specialist to:
• Use analytical skills to produce and develop various climate risk reports covering exposures from traded products (counterparty risk), commercial lending and issuer positions
• Review portfolio developments and provide reasoned, concise commentary on key risk drivers
• Analyse and interpret risk metrics to effectively support users of the reports and respond to their questions
• Investigate production issues and work with support teams to resolve
• Support key regulatory and audit requests
• Collaborate with IT and project teams to develop the reporting infrastructure
• Work to standardise and simplify our reporting processes, automating wherever possible
You'll be working in the Climate Risk Analysis & Reporting team in Krakow. Your team is primarily responsible for the production and development of comprehensive climate risk information used by the risk control teams and by senior management at all levels throughout the firm. The services provided by our team are consumed by the Group Executive Board, Board of Directors, Executive Committees, Chief Risk Officer and Regulators amongst others.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• A relevant university degree (accounting, finance, business, mathematics, Information technology) or equivalent
• Relevant experience (2+ years), ideally in a risk control function within the finance sector
• Good knowledge of risk and financial products
• Fluency in English language
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel essential and knowledge of other reporting applications beneficial (such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, SQL)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."