Internship in Credit Risk Control Managed Funds
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? We’re looking for someone like this to:
- support the global Credit Officers and Credit Analysts
- be involved in the workflow process of credit assessments including the preparation of proposals as well as reviews and rating requests
- monitor and manage the team's shared-mailboxes and assign requests and queries to the respective Credit Analyst
- interact with various internal departments (e.g. Onboarding, Legal, Risk Control Operations) to provide Credit Risk Control inputs on front-to-back and/or risk reporting queries
- prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting
You will be joining our Credit Risk team in our Business Solutions Center in Krakow. We support and work closely with one or more Credit Officers in London, Zurich, Stamford and APAC covering Managed Funds. Our product focus includes OTC derivatives, securities financing and exchange traded derivatives. Given the size of the portfolio, teamwork is of great importance.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 12 months, based on a 30-40 hour week.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you have:
- some knowledge of financial markets, securities and the banking industry.
- a can-do attitude
- strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to think critically
- excellent English communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- are quickly grasping new concepts
- are able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
- are keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."