What will you do:
- Processing and coding invoices in accordance with Accenture and client invoicing procedures.
- Reversing invoices for incorrect hosting.
- Blocking and releasing invoices for payment on business request.
- Monitoring blocked and parked invoice reports and ensuring aged invoices are followed upon a timely basis.
- Preparing IC reconciliations.
- Handling customer s requests.
- Raising, routing, and managing invoice exceptions process with business vendor.
- Updating and maintaining Vendor Master Data.
- Providing regular reporting related to the above processes.
- Driving assigned team tasks.
- Supporting Team Leader in driving service delivery on daily basis.
- Providing training to new joiners.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and German (at least B2 level)
- Experience in finance area,
- Accounts Payable experience would be a considerable adventage.
- Excel and Word skills.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month year end closing.
- Ability to work analytically, focus on details and high accuracy.
- Particularly effective communication written and oral and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and time management skills.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace