Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
Accounts Payable Accountant with German
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who would like to join dynamic and international environment. Our employees are responsible not only for operations but there is also a lot of opportunities to develop your skills participating in different projects, e.g. Standardization, Automatization, Improvements, etc.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like to have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
- Process AP documents
- Prepare and book journal entries for AP (invoices, credit notes)
- Reconciliation of AP accounts
- Prepare payment proposals
- Preparation and update of internal processes and manuals
- Maintenance of relevant documents for audit
- Support Legal Entities and HQ on ad-hoc tasks
- Identify potential process improvements
- Perform other tasks related to the AP process
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SAP and Navision Higgs preferable
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel required)
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Solution-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work abroad for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German language as well as fluency in English
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work culture
- Openness to your opinion
- Great work location
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport cards
- Lunch vouchers
- Social events
- Free fruit Wednesdays
- Sweet cakes day
- Ergonomic elevator desks
- Informal dress code
Additionally, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.