Data Center Global Command Center Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for incident and change management? Are you at your best when coordinating, collaborating and supporting others? Do you like to interact?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Be the center point for monitoring, incident, request and change management across our global Data Center and Mission Critical Facility estate.
• Proactively monitor the Data Center Services environment for abnormalities and correlate cross-stream issues/events in real time
• Actively monitor incident, request and change work queues and respond to Data Center issues using established protocols to coordinate resource or vendor response, update stakeholders, and drive timely resolution
• Provide escalation and call-out support for Technology Services business stakeholders
• Interface with external service providers to resolve incidents and requests and analysis of trends/themes of the production environment
• Use and enhancement of Data Center Services monitoring tools to improve real-time and predictive surveillance of the estate.
You'll be part of the DCS Global Command Centre team who are the front line of a Data Center Services Global Operations function. You will be contributing to the prevention, and resolution of all related incidents. The role is instrumental in maintaining and enhancing our monitoring tool kits on a daily basis. Your work will involve daily collaboration with teams across the globe.
• Information technology background or equivalent experience
• Mission motivated and a strong collaborator (Must have)
• Fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively verbally and in written materials (Must have)
• Understanding of Technology solutions and services such as networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications, and/or Mechanical/Electrical systems (Preferred)
• Hands-on experience with incident and change management (Preferred)
• ITIL Foundation certified (Beneficial)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."