ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Corporate Tax Specialist
This is who we are
We are a company on a mission, working towards a cleaner, greener future, and as such, we have aligned our sustainability goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Working at ROCKWOOL means that you contribute to that mission.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center located in Poznań, was open in 2016 with 27 employees onboard. Today we hire more than 370 employees and still expanding in new exciting areas to support Rockwool business all over the world. Apart from central services that we provide within Finance and Controlling – we have built strong competence centres for Digital (IT), Group Technology (Engineering), Sourcing and Procurement and Digital Marketing. We believe in flexibility & diversity in each area of operations. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Rockwool values which include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work every day.
This is the role
The ROCKWOOL Group Tax department will consist of central resources at the Group’s headquarter in Denmark, a dedicated team of specialists at the Group’s shared service centre in Poznan and a number of colleagues located in ROCKWOOL companies across Europe. As part of the transformation ROCKWOOL is now looking for the first colleagues to join the CIT Compliance team in Poznan.
The main tax areas covered will be corporate income tax, withholding tax and transfer pricing documentation.
As part of the CIT Compliance team the responsibilities will be:
- Prepare local GAAP provision for statutory reports
- Act as coordinator between external service provider and local ROCKWOOL departments in order to collect, review, prepare and submit corporate income tax declarations in a number of countries in Europe and/or North America
- Work together with the external tax supplier regarding the tax returns in charge of
- Secure returns are prepare in timely and correct manner as well as submitted
- Secure logging of key documentation for the submitted return
- Secure proper accounting under IFRS and local GAAP
- Keep track of effective tax rate for the contries in question
- Process tax payments in time
- Handle enquiries from the tax authorities
- Perform regular tax account reconciliation
- Perform standard reporting in the systems of Group Tax
- Keep up to date on local and global tax developments
- Work with key stake holders
- Support tax audits
- The position will refer to the newly created "Group CIT Compliance Team Lead" in Poznan
This is what you offer
- Experience in a similar role in the tax world or from BIG 4
- Financial educational degree
- Ability to navigate and understand the differences between accounting results and tax results are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Skilled at collaboration with colleagues across borders
This is what we offer
The position is an excellent job opportunity for a professional interested in gaining tax experience in an international company and in being part of interesting projects conducted in close cooperation with both teams at the Group’s headquarter in Denmark as well as with local finance and CIT colleagues in different EMEA locations. You will be based in Poznań where you will get 350+ new colleagues affiliated with our Shared Service Centre. Here, you will become part of a people-centric work environment in an international company. We offer a comprehensive package of e.g. a competitive salary, benefits & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team-building events and a modern office in Poznań’s city center in the new office building Nowy Rynek.