For our Client, a global manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates interested in the position of Regional Accounts Payable Manager. The company's office is located in Krakow.
Regional AP Manager
- manage AP processes and ensure that systems, procedures, KPIs and overall process management adhere to company policies,
- manage teams of AP Accountants and Vendor Coordinators,
- cooperate closely with in-house Shared Services, outsourcing partner and other internal departments,
- ensure timely payments of vendor invoices, maintain accurate records and control reports,
- lead the system automation and enhancement projects related to AP and reporting,
- act as the point of contact for external, internal and SOX audits related to the AP processes.
- bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred,
- fluent English (at least B2),
- very good understanding of accounts payable processes and end-to-end process improvements,
- five or more years of accounting experience, including previous experience in a leadership and project management position,
- previous experience with SAP would be an asset,
- ability to manage diverse stakeholders in an international, fast-paced work environment.
- competitive salary,
- private medical care,
- hybrid model of work,
- multisport program,
- wide range of trainings,
- attractive remuneration.