For our Client, a global services company, we are looking for candidates interested in the position of the Customer Support Specialist with Dutch. The headquarter is located in Kraków, it is possible to work from the office or fully remotely.
Customer Support Specialist with Dutch (remote work)
- answering customers’ questions about benefit packages and insurances by emails and phone,
- carrying out administrative tasks (checking the agreements, updating data in the system),
- reaching out to customers and verify account information,
- following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies,
- ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- fluent English and Dutch (at least B2+),
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- previous experience in Customer Service would be an asset,
- proactive and problem-solving approach,
- ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- competitive salary and bonus,
- additional benefits (including private healthcare, MultiSport card, and additional holiday),
- work from the office in Kraków or remotely,
- supporting, international work environment with interesting career opportunities.