Job Description & Summary
PwC is driving major change across technology including the building of a centralized model to deliver and manage technology services across the entire network of member firms.
A career in PwC’s Technology and Security Operations, within Internal Firm Services, will provide opportunity to develop and support our global technology service delivery, both internally and externally. ServiceNow is the enterprise platform that enables Service Management at PwC. Using the ServiceNow platform, our team helps Internal Firm Services transform how they manage services to the business, and how the business manages services to our clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your ServiceNow skills through major change on a global scale, then PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
(Warsaw, Krakow, Remote)
Internal Systems Support Area
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will,
- Engage with stakeholders to understand user stories and determine requirements
- Provide guidance on what is configuration vs customization with a focus on solutions that remain close to out of box functionality as possible.
- Customize and develop ServiceNow applications and support rollout of new applications and modules.
- Configure Application UIs and Workflows
- Demonstrate understanding of application modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset, CMDB, Knowledge, and Self-service Portal.
- Create custom reports and dashboards with supporting metrics and KPIs that adhere to best practices and have a high focus on impact to instance performance
- Collaborate with other ServiceNow administrators and developers to develop effectively with a global focus
- Be diligent in maintaining consistency in code alignment across instances and in clean code in update sets
- Proactively identify system deficiencies in the ServiceNow instances and provide solutions to remediate
- Ensure that configuration is consistent across development, testing, and production environments.
- 3+ years of experience working in a development role for a ServiceNow Platform.
- 2+ years of experience as a ServiceNow administrator.
- Experience in transitioning technology from locally focused to centralized technology service organization.
- Experience with ITSM functions and modules within ServiceNow
- Understanding of RESTful Web Service and APIs.
- IT and Security management best practice (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards).
- Experience developing workflows and supporting service technology teams
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Developer Certification(s)
- Conceptual skills
- Ability to articulate and document the desired business outcome
- Ability to remove ambiguity from requirements
- Service orientation with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Unit and regression testing to strive for first time right deployments
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Conceptual skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)