BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
SCC-ICRR’s focus is on ensuring data Integrity; assessing Controls; complying with published Rules and regulations; one Report at a time. Operating as an independent testing team, we assess the compliance with the I-F-230 Regulatory Reporting Policy and the effectiveness of internal controls over regulatory reporting. ICRR applies to over 20,000 reports filed annually across all regions.
- Analyzes and monitors data/reports to ensure quality of and accurate transfer, integration, translation, and reporting of data, reacting promptly to data quality statistics and client inquiries.
- Based on experiential analysis, executes complex data fixes, resulting in improved performance or accuracy. Contributes to the development of SOPs for the function.
- Develops test planning strategies/methodologies and executes test plans to ensure the quality and accurate delivery/transfer of test and production files.
- Performs data normalization, constructs data diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents processes. Assists the business/clients to define data workflows or reporting requirements.
- Performs macro-level analyses to identify trending issues across clients, products, integration or transition activities, etc. Collaborates on potential preemptive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in securities or financial services preferred.
- Nice to have: experience with pulse data, regression analysis, Python.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.