Performance & Reward, Change and Innovation Project Officer
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project management? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and play a key role in driving change? Do you like interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders and be creative to deliver value and impact all our employees?
We’re looking for a Project Officer to:
• provide overall project management support across the function to move our priorities forward and deliver on our strategy
• document and track project risks, issues, actions logs and project deliverables
• coordinate oversight of projects across the portfolio and provide regular project status reports to various stakeholders
• help analyse and document business cases and business requirements
• contribute to the adoption of an agile mindset and agile methodologies within the function
• collaborate across a range of teams within HR to bring people together and deliver outcomes in an agile way
You’ll be part of the Performance & Reward Change and Innovation team and based in Krakow. We're a new team focused on managing Change across the function so that we deliver greater impact from our projects.
• driven, action focused, great at completing and finishing things off
• structured thinker and problem solver – able to manage competing priorities
• data savvy – you make sense of information and provide insights
• great at communicating, able to tell the story in a simple and thoughtful way
• proactive, collaborative and inquisitive
• good understanding of HR within the financial services industry is an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."