Business Finance Senior Specialist - Global Functions
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Senior Specialist - Global Functions and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely performance measurement and reporting
- Provide detailed analysis of results, provision of meaningful insights and value add recommendations
- Lead the planning and forecasting process
- Drive the financial analysis for the Business Review process
- Support Finance Business Partner in the analysis of business and market trends, assess the business environment and support the decision-making process
- Help Finance Business Partner to identify and qualify risks and opportunities for the business and make recommendations to management
- Provide business and market modeling to support the development of business initiatives
- Assist in the planning and execution of the strategic business plan and continually challenge the business
- Help initiate and design continual process, operational and system improvements, and share knowledge with other divisions
- Ensure compliance with accounting and Schneider standards
- Ensure financial controls are maintained and adhered to
- Develop a strong trusted relationship with the business to influence business decisions and outcomes
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as FP&A analyst or as controller in a business environment, cost controlling would be an asset. Overall 5+ years of experience in Finance roles.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent). CIMA/ACCA qualification would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of systems, analytical, tools and data management
- Good collaboration and ability to interact with business leaders at various organization levels.
- Ability to work with personal accountability and ownership
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders and BI tools
- Good English command.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge, MS Office.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Industrial Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: