It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Business Finance Analyst and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Support comprehensive, accurate and timely performance of period end closing activities in line with company requirements
- Perform Orders, Sales and P&L analysis vs previous year, rolling forecast, targets, identify main evolutions
- Prepare Management dashboards with meaningful insights and value add comments
- Support business by performing ad hoc analysis and provide more granular data
- Support business review preparations
- Ensure master data maintenance
- Support other team members in tasks related to improvement/change management projects
- Strive to continuously improve FP&A processes
- Develop a strong trusted relationship with the customer
- Support digitalization and transformation processes
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Up to 1 year experience in controlling/financial analysis or min. 2 year experience in accounting
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting, engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent).
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Office.
- SAP/Oracle & BI tools knowledge – nice to have
- Good English command.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: