Business development, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you know how to keep an eye out for the latest trends and avoid risk at the same time? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements that benefit our customers?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients, and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
- support various payment and billing product managers in launching new products in accordance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- act as an interface between internal control functions and the responsible product manager
- drive and dutifully complete internal processes such as the «Third Party Information Security Process» or the «New Business Initiative Process» from start to finish
- support various product managers with internal processes such as procurement, budgeting and contract management
- make sure that legal, compliance and IT security requirements are well documented and adhered to while keeping the best interest of our customers in focus
- assist the responsible product owner in checking for technical feasibility and business viability of legal, compliance and IT security requirements early in the product development process
- ensure operational and IT security risks are understood and effectively managed
- provide support to product managers in conducting strategic market research, preparing presentations and other documentations, ensuring appropriate messaging
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- ideally 3 years of experience working in a product management or risk role within the finance sector; payments product experience an advantage
- exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions and to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines, with little supervision
- proactive self-starter, willing to take on responsibility (you can micromanage yourself)
- excellent verbal and written communication skill
- fluent in German and English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."