This role is for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for multiple phases in the analysis, definition and delivery of small to medium sized projects/project workstreams. This would include; Formulate and define program/project scope and objectives for their allocated workstreams across all Lines of Business, Operations, and Technology stakeholders through understanding of business processes in the specific business areas; Support initial strategy/planning and scope definition through to process design, requirements development, testing, training and implementation of the solution for their assigned functional area(s); Coordinate documentation reviews and ensure that agreement and sign-off is achieved across multi global internal, and often external, business and technology stakeholders; Manage issues and risks, identify potential roadblocks and be accountable for keeping the project workstream on track.
- The coordination and delivery of assigned project work as per a defined scope, quality expectations and budget.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their project objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Leads special projects/initiatives for the function or business unit. Serves as a resource to more junior staff on complex or unprecedented issues.
- Collaborates with and supports leaders and their teams to ensure analytical and reporting needs are aligned and supports business and operating results.
- Maintains a project file of relevant information, documents and correspondence related to the project in an auditable state ensuring that all deliverables are appropriately documented.
- Participate in daily checkpoints and weekly reporting needs including documenting and tracking changes, assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies related to the program/project and where applicable the overarching programme. Specifically clarify and manage and or escalate exceptions to ensure timely and appropriate resolution of issues and mitigation of risks.
- Produce high quality and timely management information fit for consumption by senior management and relevant governance structures.
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders from across the Lines of Business and Business Partners as required to build commitment throughout the life of the project.
- Adhere to the program management Corporate Standards.
- Good knowledge of Regulatory/Governance frameworks.
- Knowledge of the EU/UK regulatory landscape and legislation desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in Financial Services.
- Experience working in a confidential environment.
- Experienced in senior level reporting, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project.
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications.
- Strong stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching.
- Client focused.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Highly organised.
- Strong outcome focus.
- Very strong detail orientation.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.