Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills, a good communication style and you like team work? We are looking for your personality to join UBS and contribute towards building a robust infrastructure and processes for Model Risk Management.
The Model Risk Management Infrastructure & Operations Team is growing in its pivotal role in managing the existing model risk management infrastructure as well as related processes and analytics & reporting, coping with a variety of tasks and coordinating between colleagues across the Bank.
The areas of responsibility are very diverse, and spread across:
- users' support and guidance, incident and problem escalation along with resolution, in line with the defined roles and responsibilities across multiple teams
- process improvements, actively identifying opportunities for continual enhancement to achieve 'best in class' approaches to model risk data and processes management, particularly data integrity and standardization
- development, implementation and maintenance of the model risk analytics and reporting framework, producing high quality and value-adding analytics around key performance metrics and control status, supporting model stakeholders and senior management in identifying areas of model risk build up
You will be part of the Model Risk Management Infrastructure & Operations Team, at UBS Business Solutions
• Strong academic background and proven experience with data manipulation and management, preferably within a risk control environment
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL. Working knowledge of other analytical/reporting tools and programming language (e.g. SAS) is an advantage
• Proven ability to help creating an open and participative environment with effective team work and communication
• Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and professionalism
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."