Data Lineage Developer (Agency Trading Architecture)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone like that to help us take the next steps with our cloud native Data Lineage Visualization project. It provides a graphical view into how the billions of daily transactions flow through our trading applications to highlight capacity constraints, and discover previously unknown routes.
Are you someone who can:
• provide technical guidance for a small team of engineers
• work as part of an agile Scrum development team
You’ll be working in the Agency Trading Architecture team – we are a small, globally distributed team, that is involved with many high-profile projects of importance to our business and technology stakeholders.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• knowledge of data processing with Python and Pandas
• some exposure to working with graph databases and/or Azure Databricks
• experience of working with Azure Webapps
• familiar with automated testing frameworks such as Jest and PyTest
• experience working with all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from working with stakeholders to refine requirements to deploying and supporting software in production
• imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test- and behavior-driven development able apply modern best practices to improve code bases
• curious and want to learn new skills,
• collaborative, comfortable working as part in our team, and by independently
• the go-to person for the latest development innovation
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."