Liquidity Change – Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of an agile crew and face very diverse challenges every day? Can you imagine yourself working hands-on with next generation technology and being responsible for defining model elements that are used to steer an entire bank? Are you able to envision solutions and guide others to realize them?
The Liquidity and Funding Transformation Crew is looking for a great mind to join them who can:
– analyze and understand characteristics and relations across the banks entire product portfolio;
– translate complex business relations into a precise definition of sustainable requirements for a highly complex model framework;
– efficiently analyze results of sophisticated models using standard tools or writing custom scripts to judge result validity;
– perform under an agile setup with shifting work scope;
– think strategically with a vision and anticipate future requirements;
– drive a change to meet all stakeholder expectations;
– use next generation tools on the cloud platform efficiently.
You will be working in the Liquidity and Funding Transformation Crew responsible for Group Treasury’s Next Generation Liquidity and Funding Models. The team is experienced, working agile, very solution oriented and open to new perspectives and ideas.
– a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or a related quantitative discipline;
– advanced knowledge in financial engineering, financial markets and business lines of a bank;
– strong analytical skills, with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems and translate them into a consistent model framework;
– very strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively and to compile precise specification documents;
– experience in investment banking / investment-banking and/or private banking products and/or in treasury in the financial services industry are considered a plus;
– experience in validating and / or constructing a model in an environment with imperfect input data are considered a plus;
– optionally experience with next generation cloud platform tools.
– interested to get in-depth experience in Treasury and the wider CFO department;
– comfortable to work in a fully agile environment;
– proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access);
– familiar with analytics and data science tools (e.g. SQL, python, pyspark);
– able to write a high quality structured specifications;
– fluent in English, oral and written.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."