Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to help influence the evolution of Cyber Security? We’re looking for someone who is as passionate about security as we are and wants to..
• Design, engineer, and integrate cutting edge security solutions to enhance UBS' overall security footprint
• Collaborate with application developers to integrate security solutions into their DevOps Infrastructure.
• Act as a SME and provide technical guidance & strategy to Product Owners, Application Teams, and Support Personnel.
You will be part of the Network Security Engineering Team that sits within UBS' Cyber Security Services Organization. CSS is a global organization made up of top-level Cyber Security Talent. You will report directly to the Director of Network Security Engineering.
• Minimum 6 years of cyber security and/or DevOps experience
• Experience working in diverse, global, and cross-cultural teams.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience working in an Agile Team environment.
• Familiarity with Cloud Application Security and Infrastructure (Azure, AWS etc.)
• Working knowledge of DevOps methodologies & technologies (Gitlab, Terraform, Ansible)
• Experience integrating security tasks into CI/CD pipelines
• Experience managing Unix/Linux OS with at least one scripting Language
• Familiarity with some but not all: Web Application Firewalls, API Protection, Bot Protection, DDOS Mitigation,
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."