Data & Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for an IT Data & Test Engineer to:
• analyze business requirements and provide pragmatic solutions, work on the concept, implementation and testing
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
You’ll be working in the Finance Technology team based in Wroclaw. We analyze, design and develop global Accounting solutions for the company and maintain our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT Data & Test Engineer you will create concepts using modern tools and methods and you'll play an important role in ensuring the development methodology is followed. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• previously held an IT analyst or data engineer role, for ideally 3 years within the finance sector
• strong IT technical back ground, good analysis, testing and communication skills
• experience in planning, organizing and performing quality assurance for project and product
• proficiency in programming language (Python, SQL, PL/SQL)
• basic knowledge about Cloud solution, preferably Microsoft Azure
• familiarity with Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Alteryx would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."