Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to join a team that blazes a trail for technology modernisation in banking? Do you aspire to work with colleagues who productionise microservice architecture concepts into enterprise scale solutions? Can you drive modernization and reshape traditional platforms and systems?
Our team is undertaking an ambitious programme of wholesale platform renewal & product evolution underpinned by genuine digitalisation. We are looking for a talented engineer to act as a technical expert for our fledgling team in Wroclaw/Krakow, Poland. If you are motivated to build our next generation Post-Trade & Custody ecosystem based on services and integration in modern, programming paradigms we look forward to receiving your application.
• CI/CD: Gitlab
• Cloud: Azure
• Platform: Linux, Windows, Mainframe
• Configuration management: Ansible
• Scripts: Bash, PowerShell
• Programming languages: Java, C#, Kotlin
• Container based architecture and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with colleagues from globally diverse backgrounds and skillsets coming together to solve challenging problems as a team. The position is within our Trade and Transfer Assets stream closely collaborating with the part of Agile delivery units distributed across the globe. Our teams design, deliver and operate state-of-the-art financial systems that offer best-in-class services to the bank’s clients.
Be part of our CI/CD toolchain engineering team and contribute to provide a state-of-the-art CI/CD toolchain for modern software engineering, which is part of our DevOps platform. Help to support our agile programs and software engineering teams to efficiently delivery valuable and high-quality solutions and changes to our business.
The appropriate candidate delivers the following profile:
• Engineering and operation of the CI/CD toolchain
• Continuously improve the CI/CD toolchain and services in close collaboration with the agile teams, software engineers and architects
• Observe the CI/CD product market and stay up-to-date about state-of-the-art solutions
• Contribution to the architecture and solution design of the CI/CD toolchain.
• Ensure compliance with the defined standards and guidelines by the agile programs and software engineering teams when using the CI/CD toolchain and services
• Hands-on experience in GitLab-facilitated software delivery
• Understanding of the Agile SDLC process
• Microsoft Azure expertise and certification is a plus
Your profile may also show the above and beyond elements such as:
• Knowledge of virtualization and containerization
• Experience as a technical/systems analyst, senior software engineer and/or delivery manager
• Track record as engineer working in a globally distributed team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."