Client Reporting, Performance - IC3
- Monitors and reports on client portfolio performance.
- Owns online tools and reporting platform, troubleshoots and manages any issues with platform.
- Answers escalated inquiries from clients regarding risk management, asset allocation, and portfolio performance measured against their peers.
- Applies industry research to predict future industry trends.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Reporting associates when reporting on portfolio performance and when providing guidance to clients in the areas of risk management and portfolio allocation.
- Serves as the organizations expert regarding the different product lines and takes the opportunity to answer escalated inquiries.
- Maintains the online platform utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolios and portfolio performance. Implements improvements to systems.
- Trains clients on report production.Listens to and evaluates client concerns and needs, and develops plans to improve client experience.
- Publishes white papers on industry trends and reports on areas where revenues from products and product capabilities can be expanded.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Reporting and Performance staff as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading or brokerage preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.