Equity Research Analyst - Paper & Packaging / Metals & Mining
Job Reference #
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you like research and analysis of financial data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
• convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
• build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
• draft individual company and sector-wide research reports
• gather data, maintain industry databases, communicate findings to the team
You’ll be working in the Equity Research team in Krakow (Green Office). Your role is to assist Paper & Packaging / Metals & Mining research analysts in New York in analysis, forecasting results and valuation of the companies they cover. We provide our clients with fundamental analysis of equities listed on global markets.
• ability to analyze, understand and apply industry data points within the team's investment view
• understanding of financial valuation and financial statements
• self-motivated (self-starter) with intellectual curiosity
• excellent Excel skills
• methodical with strong attention to detail
• fluent English speaker with experience using English for business
• organized and able to work independently
• eagerness to learn
• experience in similar research role is preferred but not required
• CFA / ACCA would be additional asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."