Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Product Support Supervisor !
Product Support Supervisor will report to Product Support Team Leader or Product Support Manager. This specific role has responsibility to execute Product Support Team strategy by performing following tasks:
- Supervising day-to-day inquiry tracking and resolution. Act as point of contact and first line escalation point for Unity and workflow related issues or queries,
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise from a process and technical perspective on vendor and proprietary platforms (mainly, but not limited to Unity)
- Maintain open lines of communication with Financial Reporting and other business teams, identify FR process deficiencies and lead automation/improvement initiatives,
- Execute automation and Unity development projects with collaboration from Business Lines and Systems,
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents for application enhancements. Work closely with Financial Reporting and Systems on development items,
- Support change process through planning and execution of aggressive regression testing and deployment of wellness checks for system upgrades and developments,
- Day-to-day management of vendor relationship. Identify and communicate areas for application enhancements,
- Execution of ad hoc projects such as annual attestations, risk reviews, workflow analysis etc.,
- Lead local and actively participate in global meetings to contribute ideas for Fin Rep process improvements,
- Supervise day-to-day team operations and provide on-the-job training and support for more junior team members,
- Provide application training to end users,
- Create and maintain system documentation and best practice guidelines,
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Proficient working knowledge of English
- 3+ years working experience in any relevant field
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Prior exposure to financial statements, accounting or system related projects is a plus
- Understanding of fund administration and fund accounting operations; knowledge of financial reporting applications is a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for understanding global business considerations when implementing new business systems
- Ability to work with business users and systems personnel in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience preparing and executing test scenarios are preferred
What We Offer:
- An international collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.