Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about shaping the future of banking? Are you driven by the desire to enable and support experimentation for the Next team, employees and external stakeholders?
Innovation managers in UBS Next have the opportunity to work across the entire team and engage in a broad range of activities from engaging with the FinTech ecosystem and running innovation projects to providing operational support to the team.
We are looking for an Innovation Manager with good knowledge of Microsoft Azure, DevOps and have a general understanding of software deployment practices and approaches. This person will have excellent organizational skills and be comfortable taking ownership of a cloud-based Azure instance intended for rapid experimentation, including to:
• Own the product management responsibilities for a cloud-based experimentation capability including the product backlog and roadmap
• Present the experimentation capability to stakeholders with clear articulation of the value proposition and product features
• Oversee the initiatives using the capability including managing stakeholders, validating incoming requests, following up on initiatives, and ensuring adherence to governance
• Identify opportunities for automation to minimize manual processes (e.g. software download, GitLab pipeline setup, access models etc.)
• Support users of the capability in third-party onboarding and all related matters (trouble shooting, guidance, diagnosing faults etc.)
• Keep all experimentation capability materials updated ( internal guidance and presentation materials, FAQs etc.)
You will play a critical role in building intelligence and Incubator pipeline for UBS Next and the broader UBS employee population. Due to the diverse and cross-divisional nature of the team’s activities, you will have the opportunity to build a broad network of relationships that will serve as the basis for a successful career within UBS Next, CDIO and across UBS Group.
UBS Next is the venture and innovation unit of UBS group. We play an active role in securing the future of UBS and our clients.
We conduct applied research and exploration in the latest business models & emerging technology shaping the future of finance. UBS Next continuously connects with the wider ecosystem of game-changers in this space. We make strategic investments in fintech and tech companies through our VC investment arm and execute innovation projects in our incubator. We aim to move at startup-speed within a regulated bank.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, agile and global team that is committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in order to strengthen our firm and bring value to our clients.
• minimum 3 years’ experience in technology services as product owner with accountability for product delivery, roadmap management and backlog management
• good knowledge of common enterprise development, collaboration and communications tools and practices such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, GitLab, ARM templates, Terraform, DevOps etc.
• strong communication skills, with ability to provide user support, trouble-shooting and consultative-style guidance
• knowledge of the UBS third party onboarding process and project management / product certification is beneficial
• fluent English, written and spoken
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."