Group Internal Consulting Knowledge Manager
Training and development
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone who would:
- Support the KM Leader to refine and finalize the knowledge sharing strategy year on year to ensure alignment with strategic objectives
- Develop and implement the following approved KM strategic initiatives:
• KM Platform(s) - develop, modify and maintain the platforms
• Knowledge Events – manage the events end-to-end
• Knowledge Hubs - support infrastructure development and maintenance
- Take ownership of KM dashboards
- Contribute to building a culture of knowledge creation and sharing
Group Internal Consulting (GIC) is UBS's internal consultant unit. We are a dynamic, driven and diverse team with over 750 people present in 5 regions across the globe. As part of the firm’s Group Transformation Office (GTO), we work in close partnership with all divisions and functions to drive transformation and change across UBS, supporting the firm in achieving its strategic goals. Our focus is on delivering high quality services, with fast onboarding, leveraging institutional knowledge.
The Learning and Development team is the capability building arm of Group Internal Consulting, providing professional trainings in the area of transformation, project & change delivery with a commitment to develop world class capabilities to help drive transformations and change across UBS.
- 5 years of experience in a knowledge role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience in working with virtual teams
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
- Proven technical awareness and commercial astuteness
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude
- Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."