Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Security Portfolio Analyst.
The Security Portfolio Analyst interfaces with peers within the ISM team and the lines of business to both share the corporate security vision and to solicit involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation. Will be required to work with business owners and managers to acquire and maintain the knowledge and understanding of access control requirements of the business line applications and to provide security support
- Experience in information security or related field
- Active Directory Administration – create users/groups and permission folder access.
- Ability to generate Varonis reports
- Possess good communication and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve, multitask, and work independently
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- being responsible for security access reviews related to shared drives/applications/roles for assigned business line / business unit.
- Performe assessments of suitability of roles/access at minimum annually
- When application or shared drive changes occur evaluate potential security risks and offer solutions
- Work with business owners to establish metrics related to access control
- Escalate related application/shared drive issues that violate business policies
- Work with business to make sure attestations are thorough, complete and are signed off by the appropriate business owner
- Being responsible for understanding and responding to business needs and requirements as well as conveying security best practices.
- Ensures control gaps are identified, escalated and remediated.
- Provide support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence