Business Analyst with VBA
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Operations, Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy supporting a constantly changing and dynamic organization?
We are looking for a Business Analyst who has
• proven track record solving problems, finding solutions and managing tasks efficiently
• basic knowledge of VBA and willingness to deepen the skills in this area
• interest in cooperation with key stakeholders and ability to work across organizational boundaries
• ability to turn a concept into a working model
• excellent report writing skills plus a knack for creating clear, concise and convincing ppt presentations at short notice
• understanding of dependencies and interactions and complex organizational structures
• understanding of regulatory requirements
If this appeals to you, you might be the right person for our team!
You’ll be working in the Control Tower & Governance Team in Wrocław.
We are responsible for all tasks related to Governance & Transformation within European countries such as Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, France, Monaco, UK, Jersey and Poland. We work very closely with Operations Heads of all locations as well as the Operations Head of Europe. Our work portfolio comprises outsourcing management, regulatory requirements, document framework, policy, coordination of ad hoc requests from ECB / BuBa and Coordination of input for internal and external Auditors.
• working experience at least two years
• problem-solving skills and strong commitment to achieving results
• strong analytical and strategic skills
• excellent planning and organizational skills
• work experience as Business Analyst / Business Manager
• command of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint)
• VBA knowledge which you would like to extend
• totally focused on client services and team collaboration
• flexible and able to work under pressure
• highly motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."