It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Transition and Transformation Project Manager and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of Project at Regional level for all activities with destination Poland (Competency Centers, Accounting or FP&A)
- Responsible for planning, organizing and driving the transition from inception to completion while regularly assessing the risks and mitigating them. Ensure the transitions are on time, on budget and within the scope
- Support and animate the FP&A transformation tracking along with Busines Process Experts (BPE)
- Support Finance Controller in Prior collection or Recharge approval from country
- Mobilize a clear and effective transition methodology to the key stakeholders to drive project outcome
- Demonstrate and apply robust transition methodology at every tollgate
- Develop a detailed transition plan while identifying key risks, issues, challenges, potential impact on the project and the possible mitigation actions
- Connect with work streams and align on transition timelines and key deliverables
- Handle expectations and gain substantial agreement/ownership to drive the transition agenda as laid out
- Coordinate with leadership to ensure hiring is on schedule to meet the transition requirements
- Set up governance and share timely project updates
- Liaise with digital and transformation team for successful completion of transition as per the timeline
- Prepare and maintain Risk- Assumptions- Issues- Decisions (RAID) log and drive the open items to closure
- Supervise the knowledge transfer process and ensure that all the necessary items are covered from documentation per-se
- Document the guided phase results
- Escalate any issue as and when necessary to draw required attention
Experience, skills and qualities we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in finance & performance systems
- Experience in Project Management
- Proven track record in driving standardization and operational efficiency in international context
- Experienced in financial management and performance systems in a Multinational Corporate with multi-businesses working across multiple ERP platforms
- Proven track record in international business transformation and change management projects
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related Field
- MBA or Professional Accounting Qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA)
- Fluent English
- Nice to have: Lean / 6 sigma / Agile
- Autonomy, Drive and Leadership, Rigor, Clear communication
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Industrial Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: