Portfolio Onboarding & Maintenance Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you looking to take the next step in your career working in a fast paced and growing role. If so, we’re looking for someone who can:
– serve as the Investment Administration point of contact to UBS Asset Management and all teams within Group Operations for all Product or Mandate on-boardings, off-boardings and transitions
– partner with the wider Group Operations organisation to source and provide advice and capability assessment of the proposed Product or Mandate from an operational perspective
– work closely with Client Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Investments Teams and Group Operations globally to co-ordinate and execute all Operations specific activities to support the success of all Product or Mandate onboarding, off-boarding and transition events
You will be working in the Investment Administration Client Mandate, Product On-Boarding and Transitions Management Service Delivery Function. The team is responsible for the coordination and execution of all Operations specific Transition activities relating to Client Mandate and Product On-boarding, Off-boarding, Structure and Strategy changes.
The team, based in London, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich, Wroclaw and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Investment Teams and various global functional Operations teams.
- You will be driven with an excellent client focus and attention to detail
– previous relevant experience in transitions management, including direct custodian interaction
– experience of the Asset Management industry would be an asset
– understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– excellent organizational and co-ordination skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."