(Senior) Specialist, Private Capital Fund Accounting Paris
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Perform all BAU tasks related to Fund Accounting in timely manner and according to procedures,
- Actively participate in internal or external projects, migrations of the process and ensure that all the deadlines are achieved,
- Perform daily bookkeeping
- To prepare monthly/quarterly cash reconciliations and fees management for the Funds
- Proactively communicate any cases that could be subject to escalation,
- Maintain superior relationship with business partners and clients,
- Proactively support line Team Leader in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects,
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity,
- Coaching/on the job training of new employees,
- Support management to ensure that all KPIs are updated and distributed on regular basis.
- Fluent English is required as you will be working directly with the location and/or clients
- Accounting skills are essential, experience in corporate accounting, audit or private equity firms is a must
- French will be an asset
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital fund structures/regulations will be considered as an advantage
- Sound understanding of accounting principles, financial markets and financial instruments
- Intermediate to Advanced computer software skills, including MS Excel and other accounting packages
- Client centric mindset
- Orientation to details
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexible and self-driven attitude
What we offer:
- You will take part in activity transfer project from Paris to Warsaw
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa