HR Business Partner
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- This will be a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on building a new IT business line and HR strategy for our Warsaw Branch
- Coach, support and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices through advice on HR issues in order to minimize risk to the business
- Manage all employee relations cases including disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management, etc.
- Support managers in conducting yearly process such as Annual Appraisal, Compensation review process, Succession planning.
- Review and analyze data in order to develop and implement HR practices that meet the specific needs of the business and local obligations
- Develop and communicate HR metrics that demonstrate added value and identify where changes in practices and policies are required
- Together with the Recruitment Team support Hiring Managers in creation of new IT business structures
- Assess skills and requirements for managerial positions via supporting recruitment Team in those process
- Coach and support managers in ensuring employees at all levels possess and develop the skills knowledge and experience
- Coach and develop leadership skills around employee relations and talent management based on company culture
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of labor law in Poland
- Ideally, 3 years of professional experience in HR BP role, preferably from IT industry
- Experience in creating HR strategy for new IT business line will be a strong advantage
- Experience in cooperation with multicultural stakeholders
- Strong command of HR processes and procedures
- Credible experience in relationship management with business managers and HR professionals
- Demonstrates the ability to influence others
- Builds a track record of reliable and valued delivery using relevant technical expertise and experience and does so with integrity and in an objective manner
- Shows courage and confidence to speak up, challenges others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly
- Consistently leads by example. Acts with integrity, impartiality and independence, applying sound personal judgment in all interactions
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- lunch card
- co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa