Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• provide technical expertise in designing, building and testing core tools for the internal clients within Reward
• deliver complex ad-hoc reports / queries, which may include coding and programming, in partnership with the Reward teams
• build and automate (where possible) range of regular and ad-hoc reports, including reward, diversity, performance etc.
• design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
• turn data into an asset across the organization
• collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
You’ll be working in the Reward Development team in Human Resources. We provide performance and reward tools to support delivery and governance across UBS to drive employee engagement. We are responsible for creating and maintenance of tools based on: compensation, pensions, benefits and recognition strategies including their corresponding programs, policies and processes. The team will support Reward teams across the world with the largest groups in London, New York, Zurich and Krakow.
• VBA programming skills (Excel and Access)
• knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
• skills in understanding requests and communicate results effectively
• strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
• ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."