Analyst, Data Visualization
About This Role
In this role, you will act at the gate keep of all data related requests. These requests may range from data inquiries, request for new data sets, or report of a break or issue with data. You will be responsible to review the ticket, assess the request, complete any necessary root cause analysis, and assign the work accordingly. Additionally, you will be responsible to ensure that all required information and completed and accurate while completing regular daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Fill in the initial review of RADAR tickets (update TA, request type)
- Investigate root causes, resolve bugs, send tickets to data management team
- Provide data quality checks
- Conduct recurring tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
Who You Are
You are experienced with working with a ticketing system, triaging tickets and route cause analysis. You are familiar with BI tools and/or able to work with Power BI developers, Data Management or upstream team to explain the issue and validate the reports once fixed. You are passionate about data visualization and have relevant analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science related (Business mgmt., Finance, Data science, Engineering, Business Excellence or other relevant)
- Proficient in English; additional languages are an advantage
- Experience working with a ticketing system, triaging tickets and route cause analysis
- Able to work with Power BI developers, Data Management or upstream team to explain the issue and validate the reports once fixed
- Able to write SQL queries, edit the existing queries
- Able to work with cross functional teams to communicate needs for changes to code, i.e., metric/KPI logic, new fields, etc.
- Effective analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals
- Passionate about data visualization
- Technical capabilities with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot Tables, Charts, and vLookup).
- Experience with Pharmaceutical data assets & vendors; knowledge of commercial analytics (Sales, Marketing, Managed Markets) in small specialty markets is a plus
- Experience with pharmaceutical commercial data will be an added advantage (IQVIA NPA/APLD/Xponent/DDD/LAAD/Payer/HCOS, Specialty Pharmacy, Symphony, HMS, etc.)
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive. More details: https://www.biogen.com/en_us/careers.html
Join our Global Business Services Center in Poland!
The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Role in a dynamic and one of the oldest biotechnology company in the world
- Company mission you can be really proud of
- Work with diverse and knowledgeable multinational teams
- Opportunities to learn and grow with GBS site in Poland
- Structured onboarding program
- Customized benefit package, e.g. MyBenefits cafeteria, annual bonus eligibility, medical care, hybrid work