About BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Overview of Corporate Trust
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Within EMEA, we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
- Work with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Support clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provide clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverage a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitor client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Use knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommend process improvements.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Support multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations) and Credit Funds would be an advantage
Our offer :
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.