Products Business Manager
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a business manager with a sound data affinity and have genuine interest in in the asset management environment? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of project deliveries at the same time? Are you excited to drive lasting change?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• support the business management team on ad hoc projects
• drive and maintain all data related tasks within the business management team and help ensuring high level of data integrity in our action data base
• maintain and develop the overall Products management reporting to facilitate decision making of the Products Management Committee
• produce and automate Product wide reports (e.g. fund flow reporting) and ensure data maintenance
• support the regular review of the fund shelf with data and coordinate the completion of the review by the product managers
• analyze business management relevant processes and simplify and automate them
• support the organization and administration of the Product MC and collaborate with stakeholders across Products and Asset Management
You’ll be working in the Business Management team within the Products organization of UBS Asset Management (UBS AM). We are a team of highly talented business management and product specialists based in Zurich. Our mandate is to support the Head Products in fulfilling his mandate and to coordinate all business management activities for the Products organization globally. As a team we are committed to fostering diversity, to grow together, strengthen our business, and bring value to our clients.
• a university / business school degree business administration, finance or data science or equivalent
• at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in business management, operations or finance and a basic understanding of the financial industry and asset management
• keen interest in working cross-functionally and with global teams and an expert in building networks and connections
• team-oriented and able to work under pressure
• self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• strong data affinity and conceptual skills with attention to detail and diligent delivery
• experience with coding languages (e.g. Python or R) and databases (e.g. SQL)
• a great interest in shaping the future of banking and experience in agile ways of working
• fluent in English and highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular MS PowerPoint and Excel, Confluence, GitLab
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."