Process Management Analyst in Chief Digital and Information Office
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Process management is a powerful tool that enables teams to analyze their business processes and identify opportunities to automate, innovate and reduce risk. As a Process Analyst in the Chief Digital and Information Office, you will help multiple UBS functions including Automation, Technology and Risk to digitize process data and build analytics to support several use cases.
• analyze business processes and workflow
• design and document digital process models
• conduct requirements-gathering across global teams
• work with data analytics teams to design dashboarding tools
• work with automation teams to identify innovation opportunities
• own workstreams end to end, engaging with multiple global teams simultaneously
You’ll be working in the UBS Chief Digital and Information Office, working for the central management team. This team builds and runs processes that allows CDIO to seamlessly manage the basics, whilst identifying opportunities to create greater value for CDIO and UBS
• both independent and self-driven and comfortable working in a team environment
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• client oriented, able to build collaborative relationships
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• comfortable working in a consulting style, project driven environment
• power point& excel would be an asset.
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."