Reporting & Analysis Specialist / Process Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Power BI knowledge
- Demonstrating structured analytical approach, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of statistics, assessing quality of data, removing corrupted data, determine meaning of data, analyzing trends
- Excellent data visualization skills. Presenting data in easy to understand and straight-forward way
- Work independently and also as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- Focus on quality of service delivery and continues improvement
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop and measure project/employees performance and progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Work with relevant parties to address service quality issues and any variances in actual performance against agreed SLAs / KPIs
- Streamline processes in scope, reduce manual intervention and leverage technology
- Identify and resolve data gaps and inconsistencies
- Deliver ad-hoc data requests and insights, in a transparent, prioritized and efficient way, seek for standardization in line with guidelines and frameworks
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).