Data Specialist / Business Analyst (Power BI)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- IT or accounting/financial experience in managing stakeholders
- Data analysis, experience in working with substantial amount of data
- Knowledge of Power BI or other visualization tools,
- Flexible and proactive, self-initiator with ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Desire to learn new things, including effective dashboarding and data modelling
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of data management with a strong understanding of basic accounting principles is highly desired
- Understanding of P&L models will be an added advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Gathering requirements, Analysis and helping team to build dashboards.
- Data storytelling through dashboards, creating easy to use reports from complicated datasets.
- Work with very senior business stakeholders to gather requirements and document these for technical team implementation.
- Act as a key connection point between the business and technical teams.
- Drive the implementation of dashboards across the Group, including (but not limited to) creating promotion artifacts and running live demos.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).