Senior Buyer - Swedish Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Experience in a strategic sourcing or category management (automotive industry will be and asset)
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/multi sites environment
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Working knowledge of MS Office
What duties will help you grow?
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues to increase awareness in areas of: category management, strategic sourcing, total cost management
- Develop category strategy and plans for tail suppliers in accordance with overall commercial strategy, and take accountability for joint business plans Support category manager in strategic projects for certain category
- In conjunction with client and delivery manager ensure that procurement processes are efficient and effective
- Identify root causes, prepare preventive actions to increase effective tail spend management
- Continually link and leverage opportunities for savings through optimization, standardization across business units, sub-categories and/or understanding supplier local footprint
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).