Intern with German (VQM)
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Intern with German (VQM) and located in Warszawa.
About your role:
Afraid that the only thing that you will learn during an internship is how to operate a coffee machine and run quickly through the office as a messenger?
Join the team, and let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
- Finance/accounting is something of your interest
- English and German, both written and spoken is not a problem for you
- *You speak an additional European language (is not a must, but will be a big advantage)
- You like to solve (accounting) puzzles
- Various systems and excel do not scare you
- Working with others does not scare you as well
What do we offer?
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: