ELSB Information Systems/ABB Salesforce Practice Controller
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will act as a business partner to Global Information Systems Program Manager as well as Division Manager, while being responsible for financial matters such as budgeting, forecasting, reporting, various ad hoc financial analysis, cost control, assets capitalization, following the ABB policies.
You will be reporting to Electrification (EL) Information Systems Controller.
This position reports to
Electrification (EL) Information Systems Controller
- Supporting the Global Program Manager, Operation and Service managers with budget creation
- Helping with periodic reviews of budgets and forecasting throughout the year
- Reporting transparent and reliable financial data and business information, ensuring good quality and deadlines
- Providing ad-hoc financial analyzes supporting Management's decision-making and financial inputs for ASP Board meetings
- Preparing Journal at month-ends for cost adjustments, prepayments, accruals etc., as required, to ensure accurate and compliant financial reporting
- Strictly monitoring assets capitalization to ensure compliance with ABB policies, perform assets reviews, impairments, if required
- Working closely with IS service managers and providing support with any financial related topics
- Performing GMAS assessments ensuring that the key financial requirements in terms of costs, benefits, approvals, documentation are fully satisfied
- Preparing monthly presentation of key financial metrics at both Global and Local level for ELSB Division, based on data reported in ISPBR (tool for Global IS Budgeting and Reporting)
- Performing detailed analysis of these KPIs in contact with country Information Systems Controllers and present them to IS Division Manager
- 8 years of experience in Financial Controlling working as Financial Analyst with Information Systems experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Good knowledge of SAP and the Electrification industry
- Knowledge of Apptio will be an asset
- Ability to work effectively in teams and remotely will be also an advantage
- Fluency in English – written & spoken
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks