IT Transition Junior Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start
- Experience in managing client facing projects with IT scope
- Project management skills (PMP certificate will be an asset)
- Capability to deliver transition projects and manage multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of IT topics (servers, network, cloud, voice)
- Strong planning and organizational skills including good time management
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders
- Ability to take actions and produce desired outcomes with limited direction and time pressure
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage IT stream of Transition projects according to BSv Transition Methodology
- Prepare IT project plan and contribute to the overall transition plan highlighting dependencies to other streams
- Monitor and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks
- Oversee implementation of IT infrastructure and systems to enable delivery of services to clients
- Manage and motivate project team
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Prepare project status reports
- Partner with internal IT teams and vendors to define the deliverables and schedules for projects
- Coordinate, manage and develop the supporting documentation
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).