Invoice Processing Team Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong expertise of trends and technology solutions
- Good understanding of the client system architecture, the CG platform blue print and the Automation Drive Suit and articulate advantages & benefits of using the proposed technological solutions in the client context
- Very good knowledge of technological products and solutions available on the market and awareness of their strengths and weaknesses, especially in the context of Client processes in order to drive more automation within client’s operations
- Strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
- Ability to construct analysis of information that conveys the salient facts in a clear, unambiguous way to a variety of audiences to drive, decision making and process improvements
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage effective usage of resources in the service delivery
- Manage delivery utilizing KPI measures
- Proposes improvements to innovate and optimize effectiveness within the delivery, offering commercial benefit and operational efficiency
- Understands the fundamental elements behind business case for initiatives and articulate it in clear way to Client when speaking about transformational activities
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).