Senior Finance and Accounting Specialist with Italian (R2R)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in the R2R area
- At least C1 level of English and fluent Italian
- Multitasking, ability to organize your own work according to procedures
- Deep knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement
- Economic education
What duties will help you grow?
- Preparation and processing of complex General Ledger Journals, Accruals, Provisions, allocations
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions and agreement of Intercompany balances with counterparties
- Review and finalization of financial, management and treasury reporting
- Preparation of tax and statutory reporting
- Processing of bank statements on daily basis
- Reconciliation of bank related accounts
- Clearing and monitoring the sub bank accounts
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).