Dispute Senior Specialist with Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- High level customer service skills and very good communication skills
- Previous experience in Dispute
- Fluent Italian
- Intermediate level of English (B1) as a minimum
- Very good analytical skills, able to prepare analysis and reporting
- Able to improve the process
What duties will help you grow?
- Analyses the ledger of deductions and dispute; Researches and resolves complex deductions and disputes
- Performs research and collects the findings to help resolving the case using based on experience and client business knowledge
- Can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to client with highly proficient knowledge of one or more processes and continually strives to improve the process
- Researches client specific disputes and deductions for validity
- Raises credits for valid queries; Reviews and approves credits raised by team members
- If deduction is invalid, provides proof to support collection efforts
- Reviews account reconciliations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).