Access Control and Risk Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in risk and access control? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide timely, action-oriented analysis and advice, support the business in making sound decisions;
– manage access to a set of business applications used in Group Treasury;
– establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with senior business managers from around the world regarding information security requirements;
– assist with operation of risk processes, provide support for regular and ad-hoc reporting;
– identify and analyze areas for improvement in current processes/reports, propose changes and implement them.
You’ll be working for Group Treasury and in close alignment with the Investment Bank's Divisional Information Security Office team. Our purpose is to manage access to high risk business applications and operate risk control processes for Group Treasury.
– a university degree;
– problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out);
– strong analytical skills and experience in using MS Excel (MS Access or VBA programming would be an asset);
– delivery focused, independent and pro-active personality;
– good time management skills, ability to set priorities effectively as well as identify problems and seek solutions;
– previous experience in either one of risk management, information security, access and identity management or financial services.
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels;
– results-oriented, with the ability to set priorities;
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same;
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility;
– fluent in English.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."