IT Sourcing Specialist with English
What do you need to start?
- Preferable 1-2 years of IT Sourcing experience in Procurement
- Interest in the IT&Telco supply market and developments
- Having some experience working in international team
- Eager to develop negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Very good English
- interests or experience in legal themes would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide sourcing activities in IT & Telco category for Benelux and other EU countries
- Cooperate with global IT& Telco procurement category
- Implement global frame agreements in European Countries
- Support the onshore teams by goods delivery follow up and quality checks
- Monitor operational supplier performance
- Drive compliance to global contracts and cost optimization through saving initiatives
- Extend your existing knowledge and act as subject matter expert for the supported country and scope
- Understand and drive adoption of procurement policies and processes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• possibility of professional development in other categories like Professional Services, Training & Recruitment for Poland and other countries
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).