Data Governance Analyst
Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Do you share a passion for data management and data analysis? We’re looking for an individual with passion for data to support the Data Governance and Data Architecture implementation at Wealth Management Americas.
• engage Data Stewards, Data Owners, and business SMEs to define Key Data Elements (KDEs), business rules and data quality controls
• create and maintain various data assets in the Enterprise Data Governance tool
• profile and analyze data to develop insights and enable requirement gathering
• define and document data quality requirements for KDEs
• work with the Data Quality Lead to build the data quality rules
• define test cases, perform the user acceptance testing liaising with the test manager, QA and development throughout the release process
• drive data quality monitoring and remediation process and build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
• communicate the importance of managing data as an asset in all aspects of the role
• produce required artifacts and report the status to the WMA Data Governance office
You’ll be working as part of the Chief Data Officer Office at Wealth Management Americas. Our mission is to enable better business intelligence and decisions through data that is accessible, trusted and understood.
• solid knowledge of data management principles and processes
• hands on knowledge of data governance and data profiling tools (e.g., Collibra, SQL, IDQ)
• business analysis and data wrangling (transforming and mapping) experience
• ability to break down complex problems into components, identify root causes, and establish resolution plans
• excellent presentation and communication (orally and written) skills
• proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• ideally 5+ years of business analyst experience with 3+ years in the data related projects
• ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
• team player, collaborative and inclusive
• analytical and logical
• highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."